Abbreviation for EPFO is Employee’s Provident Fund Organization. Welcome everyone to the EPFO login page and it’s member portal details. The main reason for the establishment of these portals is to save some percentage of salary or income in these portals and the people can withdraw this amount when they are in need. In this present world, everything became so expensive. So it is not possible for a middle – class individual to purchase anything when they needed. Because most of the middle-class people do not show interest in saving their money for future purpose as they earn in small amounts. But in needy situations, they need to ask help from fellow individuals or relatives. In order to overcome these kinds of situations, EPFO Employee’s Provident Fund Organization has been established. EPFO is the best organization that has been established in recent times as it is useful for public needs. One can save money in this organization and can use it when you are in extreme need of money. First, let me explain in detail about the unified member portal and UAN login form which is related to EPFO. By the end of reading this complete article, you can clearly understand what exactly EPFO and its importance.
EPFO Login And EPFO Member Portal:
Employee’s provident fund organization was established under Employee’s Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Act which came into existence in the year 1952. This act was implemented under the Ministry of Employment and Labour Government. The main scheme of this organization is to assist Pension scheme and insurance scheme for the individuals who are engaged with this organization. The main thing we need to do during the time of our earning is to contribute some percentage of it to this sector. Then you can enjoy the benefits and achieve your goals at the time of your retirement from your job or business sector.Doubts we get normally is how to get engaged or associated with this organization? It is a very simple process you need to follow for opening an account with EPFO. Firstly, you need to have an EPFO account and you can check your monthly cuttings by using EPFO login.Go through all the instructions before final submission.
What Is UAN Login:
UAN stands for Universal Account Number. This number consists of 12 digits allocated by EPFO. Multiple people ids are allocated to a single person using UAN. By using this number, one can access all the numbers associated with that number. Even if you change your job, UAN will remain the same until the end of your job career.
EPFO member portal will track all its member’s job details and update frequently. It prevents fund withdrawal when a person changes his job.
EPFO Login Facilities:
- It allows the member to check his PF balance in an easy way.
- Facilitates you to check UAN status.
- Automatically transfer PF from old account to new account.
- It helps the member to check his EPF status using EPFO login.
Procedure For EPFO Login/ Register:
By registering with EPFO, you can log in into your account. Follow the given procedure to understand the registration process.
- Click here to visit the EPFO registration page.
- Click on the register button.
- Enter your details in accordance with the displayed form.
- Enter the verification pin sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the register button.
- Click here for EPFO login page.
- Enter your username and password and click on log in.
How To Check EPF Balance:
By using your UAN, you can check your EPFO balance. By using any of the below-mentioned methods, you can check your EPFO balance.
- Method 1 – check using EPFO official website.
- Method 2 – check using UAN official website.
- Method 3 – by using monthly SMS alerts.
- Method 4 – know your balance details by missed call service.
- Method 5 – by using EPFO mobile application.
Procedure to check UAN status:
By entering the 22 digit EPF, you can check your UAN status. Follow the procedure to know your UAN status:
- Click here to log in to official website.
- Select state name and region from the list provided in the portal.
- Enter your PF account number and click on check status.
Addition of new banks:
Earlier only SBI bank was associated with EPFO. But recognizing the importance of this organization, banks like ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, and BOI also got associated with this organization.
UAN Login Member Portal:
UAN is compulsory to get access for EPF fund transfer or withdrawal of PF balance.Any server related problems do not affect your UAN account when the server is down.
Activation of UAN:
- When UAN is allocated by EPFO, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Click on Activate UAN and enter the required details.
- By submitting the form, Your UAN will be generated in a span of 7 days.
Mobile Number Change:
There is no option available to change your registered mobile number. So keep your mobile number available to access your UAN login. But if you wish to change your UAN password, you can enter the verification pin sent to your registered mobile number and change the password.
Details About PF Transfer:
If you wish to transfer the amount from one EPF account to another EPF account, make sure both the EPF numbers are same. So, only PF fund can be transferred to only one EPF members.
How to withdrawal EPF amount:
Go through the below procedure for a clear understanding of withdrawal process.
- Choose Form-19 for EPF withdrawal and Form-10c for EPS withdrawal.
- Enter your mobile number and check the correctness of the name entered by you is similar to the name provided in the pay slip.
- Enter PF account number and UAN number in space provided.
- Affix a revenue stamp and sign across the stamp.
- Submit the form.
- You can find the withdrawal status by choosing claim status option.
Advantages of UAN login in EPF login portal:
You can have your PF status in PDF format if you log in from EPF login portal. The user can update his KYC, AADHAR, and bank details in UAN portal.Without employers involvement, a user can check the online transfers and payments.
UAN Login EPFO Member Portal Helpdesk:
If you are facing any problems related to your EPFO account, you can contact the helpdesk at any time.Tollfree number of EPFO helpdesk is 1800118005. You can also send an email to UANepf@epfindia.gov.in to address your problems.
I hope you understand all the details and information about EPFO.